This role provides administrative support for the daily operations of the firm as the Training and Development Coordinator to the Counseling Team and other NFC attorney trainers. NFC expects that this position will be held by a highly motivated, proactive individual who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that values top-quality work and positive contributions to the workplace.
Hours: Full-Time (9:00am – 5:00pm), Hybrid In-Office/Remote Position
Reports to Co-heads of Counseling Group
- Produce and design customized employment law-related training presentations on Microsoft PowerPoint depending on individual client needs with oversight from NFC attorney trainers.
- Serve as primary contact for all incoming client training inquiries and current training clients.
- Manage all logistics for attorney trainers, including calendar management, technical assistance, and liaising on their behalf to the client.
- Coordinate via email and calendar via Outlook all training sessions, either in person or on Zoom, and have knowledge of other virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, and Microsoft Teams.
- Prepare for and participate in all virtual client trainings as point person for all technological and logistical issues.
- Follow up with client on post-training needs.
- Develop a high level of knowledge of the firm’s primary training topics, such as anti-harassment & discrimination, unconscious bias, and other relevant topics.
- Implement business development initiatives by improving potential and current client communications, assisting with contract negotiation, and maintaining client retention strategies.
- Provide additional support to Counseling partners, as needed, and serve as back-up to Counseling Team’s Administrative Assistant.
- Provide additional support to NFC, as needed, for example, on specific projects.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and work in a fast-paced environment taking direction from multiple attorneys with high expectations of performance
- Superior technical skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams (plus: knowledge of and ability to learn other virtual platforms needed)
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new firm platforms, including document management systems
- Ability to work collaboratively and positively in a dynamic team environment
- Prior Powerpoint preparation and/or administrative assistant experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salary range: 52k – 60k
The Firm is providing this good faith salary range to comply with applicable law. The applicant’s final salary will depend on a number of factors including the applicant’s skills and experience.