Thank you to so many of our clients who joined our return-to-work webinar last week. For those who missed it, you can listen to the recording: [ HERE ]
NFC is dedicated to assisting our clients with everything they need to successfully return their employees to work. The return-to-work services we offer include:
- Drafting or revising key and timely policies including paid time off, family leave, and work from home
- Ensuring compliance with local sick pay laws
- Reviewing employee classifications under wage and hour laws
- Drafting workplace safety plans
- Advising on CDC and OSHA requirements for protecting your employees
- Drafting communications to employees for return-to-work
- Assisting with how to properly use your Payment Protection Program loan funds and maximize loan forgiveness
- Advising on compliance with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”) and relevant interplay with state and local requirements
- Assisting with Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) compliance and similar issues when employees seek workplace accommodations due to COVID-related issues
- Training Human Resources and other professionals in these areas
Please let us know how we can support your business and help you navigate this unprecedented time period.
If you have any questions relating to this eAlert, please reach out to the NFC Attorney with whom you typically work, or call us directly. We are happy to assist with this or any COVID-related issue.